After finishing the winter club activities which covered all clusters and all orphans and mothers, the orphans Support Program team made an evaluation meeting for the implemented club:
The most important outputs are:
- 15 students learnt by heart fully Surat Albaqara . Also, 20% of them finished memorizing first “Juzee” of (Baqara) and learned the “Tafseer” as well. Some other students memorized 100 Ayaa.
- Making of self-confidence and fruitful dialogue sessions.
- Importance to do prayers on time and do Sunnat “Altasbeeh” after prayers.
- Stressing the values of social service work and partnership.
- Stressing faith and ethics values in the life of the orphans.
- Recommendations made to repeat these activities.