Helping Hand for Relief And Development (HHRD) as a Leader Empowering lives, creating opportunities and strengthening the bond of humanity.
HHRD is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. We strive to provide immediate response in disasters, and effective Programs in places of suffering, for the pleasure of Allah.
Who we are
HHRD is a global humanitarian relief and development organization responding to human sufferings in emergency and disaster situations around the world. In addition to our emergency relief efforts in natural or man-made disasters, we also work on long term relief and development programs.
Who we serve
HHRD was established to fulfill our responsibility towards humanity regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, class, location, religion, color, cultural diversity and social background, with a special focus in countries where the majority of the population lives below the poverty line.
Where we serve
HHRD works globally with special focus in countries where the majority of the population is living below the poverty line. Our partners range from small community support groups to national alliances and international relief organizations.
HHRD programs and projects are mainly funded by individual donors like you. HHRD institutional donors include Department for International Development (DFID), World Food Programme (WFP), World Health Organization (WHO), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), UNESCO, Asia Foundation, Qatar Charity, and more. Our Matching Gift Partners include major corporations like Microsoft, Cisco, PepsiCo, Dell, etc.
- Mutual Respect: Recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity.
- Equity and Justice: Work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, color, class, ethnicity, disability and location
- Care for All: Provide care for vulnerable groups; orphans, widows and elderly people
- Honesty and Transparency: Being accountable at all levels for the effectiveness of our actions and open in our judgments and communications with others.
- Self Respect: To help the poor without humiliating.
- Solidarity with the Poor: Powerless and excluded will be the only bias in our commitment to the fight against poverty.